Co-op General Info
- Classes will be every other Thursday for 8 meetings at a local Kaufman church.
- Co-op will consist of 2 1-hour classes. Then, weather permitting, P.E. and sack lunch at a local park.
- The cost is $40 per family (in addition to KACH’s yearly membership fee), plus class fees set by each teacher to cover materials costs. We will try our best to keep this as low as possible.
- Your family must be a member of Kaufman Area Christian Homeschoolers (KACH) to participate in Co-op.
- One parent must be willing to teach, co-teach, be a class helper, and/or nursery care.
- Everyone must agree and abide by KACH’s rules. Everyone should show respect and kindness to each other, the church facility, and all equipment that will be used.
- If you agree to join, please make every effort to attend all classes. Co-ops succeed or fail based on each family’s involvement.
- Parents are responsible for their children, including any injuries or damages that may occur to the facilities.
- KACH Co-op will follow Kaufman ISD when inclement weather is present. If school is canceled so will co-op. If KACH Co-op needs to be canceled for any other reason, we will notify everyone as soon as possible through email and text.
- There are no refunds for co-op dues.